Your new company
The company is a large manufacturer of electrical and electronic assemblies and devices for a variety of technological products. They are a large international company with a presence in the Americas, Europe and APAC with global revenues in the range of billions.
Your new role
You will be a focal point for legal contractual management and compliance support for the organisation. You will be an integral member identifying commercial contract risks, reviewing terms and conditions whilst ensuring the development of compliance policies in line with global corporate and operational best practices.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Called to the bar with 5 years PQE
- Excellent commercial contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills with prior international exposure
- Business acumen and good commercial awareness
- Fluency in English and written Mandarin in order to support China operations in the region
You will be working in an international environment covering a combination of commercial legal contracts and compliance related work as an in-house counsel within a leading player in the manufacturing industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Shahnon.Lau@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on your career.