Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. With over 100 employees operating from 2 offices in Malaysia across 14 specialisms, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing family. If you are passionate about people, determined to be the best, thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets, a career at Hays could be for you.
Your new role
As a corporate intern, some of your responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Generate business performance reports for stakeholders
- Coordinating office activities and operations to ensure smooth running of the business
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned
- Providing office support on all ad-hoc duties whenever necessary
We welcome professionals from various industries. Key qualities required:
What you'll get in return
- Exceptional motivation with strong ambition
- Thrive under pressure
- Respond proactively and positively to targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational and leadership skills
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
This will be your first step to exposing yourself to the corporate world as well as the recruitment industry, in which you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best recruitment consultants.
Our strong meritocratic culture and promotion structure also grants high achievers advanced career progression. At every stage of your career, you will be supported to develop and deliver unparalleled potential to achieve your very best; that together with a fast-paced fun working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Yee Kit at +60376118600
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people. #1216996