Your new company
Massive multinational pharmaceutical marketing and digital health solutions organisation, providing clinical information and medical marketing and media services to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
Your new role
You will be required to help promote and enhance the companies reputation with key external stakeholders and internal staff throughout the APAC region.
What you'll need to succeed
- To develop a communications and promotions strategy that aligns with the company
- Raise the profile of the organisation to attract talent
- Reach and influence key target audiences with creative 'storytelling' and content and channel strategies.
What you'll get in return
- A Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, PR or equivalent.
- A skilled "story-teller" who can translate corporate activities into Impactful communications.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms and other digital tools.
You will get the opportunity to represent a market leader within the industry and have a major impact of the public image of the organisation through communications throughout the APAC region. The opportunity to work in a multi-cultural team with the goal of boosting the company's profile to new heights.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us at 03-76118644. Alternatively, do email Harish.Pillai@hays.com.my / Nevin.Christopher@hays.com.my for a deeper discussion on this role or any other roles.