Your new company
Our client is a multinational Main Contractor company, focusing on industrial projects around Malaysia. They are looking for a proactive and experienced Construction Manager to join their team and contribute to the organisation.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- As an integral part of the team, your main focus is to support the Project Manager / Area Manager / Senior Construction Manager in the specialised area of Building scope of works.
- You will also be required to ensure the projects building works are completed with safety, on time, within budget, and of quality works to the satisfaction of customers and/or consultants.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to liaise with key stakeholders of the company such as customers, consultants and the design team among other responsibilities.
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of a Degree in Construction, Civil Engineering or equivalent with at least 8 years of experience working within the Quantity Surveying field.
- Prior experience with industrial projects is necessary
- The ability to speak Mandarin is a strong asset to have to liaise with key stakeholders of the company
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with :
What you need to do now
- Promising career growth with a growing local company
- The opportunity to be involved in various large projects
- Competitive salary package
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Engineering, please contact Ashley Liew at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1228454