Your new company
Our client is a high revenue generating conglomerate, looking to establish a new team for their exciting IPO project.
Your new role
As the Consolidation and Reporting Manager, your responsibilities cover the preparation of consolidation financial statements and ensuring the financial records are maintained in compliance respectively.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
What you'll get in return
- Qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience in financial statement preparation and consolidation
- Solid knowledge of accounting, reporting, and controls
- Excellent technical knowledge and deep understanding of IFRS
- ERP exposure
- Great communication skills
As a return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with competitive salary package, job security and guaranteed career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223747