Your new company
This well-known General Insurance organisation requires a hands-on and dynamic Compliance Manager to join its dynamic business.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be required to identify and monitor compliance risks as well as testing the effectiveness of internal controls established to manage the identified compliance risks, in accordance with the Company's Compliance Risk Assessment Methodology. Furthermore, you will be actively involved in conducting compliance risk assessment or other compliance-related activities initiated by Generali Asia Regional Office (GARO). Other than that, you will also need to assist in identifying applicable AML/CTF regulatory requirements and evaluating their impact on internal processes and procedures. You will also be required to assist in performing suspicious transactions reporting under BNM requirement. Besides that, you would also need to advising and guiding business units on compliance related matters, including process and policy changes that ensures effective and meaningful compliance. Finally, you will also be involved in advising and guiding business units on compliance related matters, including process and policy changes that ensures effective and meaningful compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree in relevant discipline such as Finance, Economics, Law
- Compliance certifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of prior working experience in compliance/risk/audit in the general insurance industry
- Experience and knowledge in the general insurance industry’s processes and controls are essential
- Familiarity with regulatory regulations and industry standards.
- Experience working in a multinational company
With 5-10 year(s) of Compliance experience, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Extremely lucrative compensation structure and bonus package
- Excellent opportunity with one of the most attractive employers in the business
- Exposure in diverse markets
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.