Your new company
This banking group is one of the biggest foreign banks in the world. They are looking for experienced Regulatory Compliance Professional, strong in Compliance Advisory covering a Wholesale/Corporate/Islamic portfolio, who possess excellent communication skills and determination to be part of a well-functioning team
Your new role
- Providing support to the Head of Compliance Advisory to ensure that all compliance issues and policies are in place
- Ensure a robust and effective compliance framework within the wholesale business
- Responsible for staying at the forefront of regulatory changes to ensure proactive communication with the business
- Develop and maintain the appropriate policies and framework to manage the changes within the Bank and provide advisory support to the wholesale business
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualification with at least 5 years of experience in Compliance (Preferably Regulatory Compliance in Islamic Banking or Wholesale Banking)
- Certification in Regulatory Compliance is an added advantage
- Strong team player attitude
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a generous salary, plus very generous employee benefits. You will get the opportunity to progress far within your career and be part of an organisation that promotes pro activeness and accountability and can drive your own progression.
What you need to do now?
If you feel that you are suitable for this role, click “Apply” on the job. Alternatively, if you are keen on exploring other opportunities within the Banking and Financial Services, please feel free to contact me at 603-27868686 or Hazel.Cheng@hays.com.my #1233060