Your new company
Our clients are an established Financial Institution looking to onboard an experienced company secretary.
Your new role
You will be responsible for planning, organizing and preparing notice for Board and Board Committee meetings. You will also be responsible in preparing resolutions of Directors and Members, as well as providing advice and ensuring compliance to the Board of Directors on all regulating guidelines including the Companies Act 2016 and Financial Services Act.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- To ensure your success within this role you will possess:
- (preferably) An ICSA/MAICSA
- At least 5 years of work experience in Company Secretary
- Prior experience in a Financial Institution
- Well versed in Companies Act 2016, Financial Services Act Companies Commission of Malaysia’s requirements, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and other relevant authorities in connection with company secretarial matters.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with: Competitive salary Good career exposure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Aloshana at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222143