Your new company
You will be working for the largest auction marketplace in the Asia-Pacific region in their regional office in Malaysia. As they are currently expanding their team in Malaysia, a position as a Cloud Security Engineer has become available.
Your new role
A glimpse into your new job roles (as follows but not exhaustive): -
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform penetration tests, risk analyses and ethical hacks on the digital security system to detect for possible risks
- Implement software assurance programs to develop and supervise data, infrastructure, platforms and systems to prevent cybercrime.
- Continuous monitoring/ identification/ vulnerability assessment to detect possible impact on the Company’s system
- Contribute in the documentation and designation of the Company’s security strategies and policies
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 3 years in Information Security (i.e. cloud, network and application security)
- Experience in using common security tools
- Experienced in enterprise cloud experience with any of the major cloud providers, including cloud security, networking, and migration of multi-cloud or hybrid deployments
- Proficiency in writing script, regex or code in common programming languages
What you need to do now
- An exciting opportunity to work for a business that delivers excellent remuneration and career progression.
- You could also use this opportunity to leverage your strengths and greatest skills in your career within the industry
- You will enjoy a dynamic and stimulating fast-paced environment with a team of bright professionals supporting you
Click “apply now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on opportunities in IT, kindly contact Azlina at Hays or email email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and success. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1226649