Thai Language, Claims Analyst with a global healthcare insurance contact center based in Kuala Lumpur
YOUR NEW COMPANY
This organisation is a global healthcare insurance contact center and famous for its professional services. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, a permanent claims analyst is needed to join the team in the Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia office.
YOUR NEW ROLE
In this job you’ll be responsible for handling a portfolio of account on claims related matter to provide efficient and effective processing claims services. You will handle enquiries from internal and external parties within the agreed targeted TAT. Assess and ensure accurate claims process will be a constant in this position, as well as your ability to liaise with insurers with regards to policy and claims handling.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Mandatory to have Thai proficiency (speak, write and read)
- Prior experience within Insurance Claims environment will be an advantage
- An eye for detail and possessing excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- A unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you
- Expanding your work scope and experience in Insurance Claims Management to drive the business
- Excellent career support and leadership training
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Insurance, please contact Jean Cheng at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or email Jean.Cheng@hays.com.my
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jean Cheng, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur