Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the Investment Banking Industry who is looking for a Chief of Human Resource Officer to be based in Kuala Lumpur. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
In this role, you will directly impact the business by developing and executing human resource strategy in support the overall business plan and strategic direction of organization and performance management, training and development and compensation. Furthermore, it is expected that you contribute to the growth of the business through providing strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders, and the board of directors.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- A minimum 15 years of HR Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Excellent in interpersonal, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Able to maintain a commercial approach to every aspect of your role and lead from the front
In return for your commitment, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Expanding your work scope and experience in investment banking industry to drive the business
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in Malaysia
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
Click ‘Apply Now’ if you are interested to this role. For further details or confidential discussion on other opportunities in human resources, please contact Nawal at Hays on 03-27868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org #1219765