Your new company
You will be working for a reputable market leader within the private healthcare industry who is looking for a CEO to be based in Klang Valley. It aims to provide value-based healthcare services to elevate patient’s wellbeing through innovation and compassion.
Your new role
In this job you’ll be empowered to make decision and strategies for the development of the company while ensuring smooth operational flow & good financial performance of the organization. You will be responsible for coaching the Head of Department and managing the growing team of 120 staffs. On top of that, you are responsible for the P&L of the business with extensive stakeholder’s management required besides strong network in the healthcare sector.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
• Minimum 15 years of experience in healthcare’s leadership / senior management position
• Exceptional leadership, decision making, good business acumen, analytical thinking and integrity
• Having a good knowledge and understanding of Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow management and other financial components.
• Excellent communication and relationship skills and be able to develop a good relationship with all stakeholders
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and previous experience, you’ll be rewarded with:
• 2 years contract with attractive compensation and benefits to reward your skills and experience
• Promising career with one of the local market leaders within the healthcare industry
• Attractive medical benefits
What you need to do now
Click “apply now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Healthcare, please contact Shanon Lim at Hays on 03-7611 8694 or email Shanon.Lim@hays.com.my.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.