Your new company
Amongst one of the most internationally recognised FMCG company is looking for a Category Manager to join their team!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Identify category improvement area and adjusting strategies to improve sales with new target markets.
- Plan and implement long-term development strategies for product categories
- Lead category management projects, planograms, vendor management and liaising with retailer buyers.
- Organize and lead quarterly category management refreshers for Region sales teams
- Analyzing data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
What you'll get in return
- Degree of Business Studies & Administration, Economics or its equivalent
- At least 8 years working experience in FMCG industry
- Driven, highly motivated, result-oriented and enjoy the challenge of working in a competitive and fast paced environment.
- Experienced in dealing with Nielsens / Kantar/ Dunhumby
You’ll be offered an excellent salary package with great benefits and a unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you. You'll also get to lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Megan Tan at +603-76118636 now. Alternatively, you can drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1236261