Your new company
You will be joining one of the world's leading manufacturer of building materials. They are focused on the global building and construction industry. They are currently looking to expand their procurement and sourcing team in Malaysia.
Your new role
You will be responsible to support sourcing and procurement activities for all major capital projects. You will be in charge to develop and implement sourcing and supplier management strategy. You will need to understand all major projects to be able to source for the right suppliers and vendors. You will also be in charge of managing cost optimization and savings.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar manufacturing background will lead you to success, as will:
- Solid experience in procuring and contracting for CAPEX and MRO projects.
- Proven sourcing and category management experience.
- Procurement experience in foreign invested manufacturing company.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
- Attractive remuneration package with allowances.
- Opportunity for global business exposure.
- Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1204967