Your new company
You'll be working for a known multinational company within the IT industry that will require a hands-on Buyer to join its global, dynamic business.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you'll be trusted with the responsibility to support strategic sourcing activities for indirect services, contract management and e-sourcing. It is essential that the role is knowledgeable and will uphold a practice to ensure compliance against relevant policies and good governance. You will also be at the forefront providing expertise to global stakeholders and assist with managing vendors.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong ability to communicate with, and convince stakeholders from various backgrounds
- Proven experience of contract management, tender works and negotiating for terms that will best impact the business
- Experienced in sourcing for indirect services as well as vendor management
- Proficient in Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Knowledgeable or experienced in enforcing procurement policies and procedures
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package with allowances.
- Opportunity for global business exposure.
- Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunity.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1228789
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1228789