Your new company
This banking group is one of the biggest Japanese banks in the world. They are looking for experienced Internal Audit professional from a Head Office/Operations background who possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to be part of a well-functioning team
Your new role
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit/ Unit Head – Business Audit in the development of the internal audit strategies, standards and policies.
- Ensure that the audit programs are prepared and updated periodically.
- Plan for the audit engagements including the scope and objectives of the individual audits.
- Supervise and ensure that the audit engagements are completed within the budgeted time line.
- Review and evaluate completed work, observations and recommendations for accuracy, adequacy and documentation leading to preparation of audit report.
- communications are provided.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have had at least 5-7 years of experience within the Internal audit space the banking industry covering Head Office/Treasury/Shariah/Credit/Retail Banking. You would have a curious and inquisitive mind and is proactive in nature. You would also possess high integrity and stakeholder management skills.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a generous salary, plus very generous employee benefits. You will get the opportunity to progress far within your career and be part of an organisation that promotes pro activeness and accountability and can drive your own progression.
What you need to do now? If you feel that you are suitable for this role, click “Apply” on the job. Alternatively, if you are keen on exploring other opportunities within the Banking and Financial Services, please feel free to contact me at 603-27868686 or Hazel.Cheng@hays.com.my