Your new company
A data-driven organisation that is committed to helping businesses derive the greatest value possible from data is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI) to join their high-performing team in Malaysia.
Your new role
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Use PowerBI to fulfil data visualisation and reporting needs for the business through the development of
intuitive, engaging, insightful, attractive dashboards and visualisations.
- Utilise advanced DAX and SQL queries, including creating calculated measures, to translate business logic & requirements into PowerBI visualisations.
- Develop, publish, schedule and maintain PowerBI dashboards as per business requirements.
What you'll get in return
- Expertise in data visualisation design and development using PowerBI.
- Advanced skills in writing DAX and creating calculated measures in PowerBI.
- Advanced skills in writing SQL queries.
- Experience with digital analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is desired.
What you need to do now
- Work from home policy.
- Attractive remuneration package and development opportunities
- Opportunities to work with state-of-the-art technologies and get exposure to AI and BI technologies as well as Big Data frameworks.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in the data space, please contact Joshua Tang at 60327868600 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.
Finding the right role takes careful consideration – and we’re just the life-long partners that can help you on your journey towards success. Here with you every step of the way – we can connect you with opportunities that match your priorities and goals. Because at Hays, we’re Working for your tomorrow. #1236327