Your new company
A data-driven organisation that is committed to helping businesses derive the greatest value possible from data is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their high-performing team in Malaysia.
Your new role
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Use PowerBI to fulfil data visualisation and reporting needs for the business through the development of intuitive, engaging, insightful, attractive dashboards and visualisations.
- Utilise advanced DAX and SQL queries, including creating calculated measures, to translate business logic & requirements into PowerBI visualisations.
- Connect PowerBI to Google Analytics and develop marketing dashboards
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in data visualisation design and development using PowerBI.
- Advanced skills in writing DAX and creating calculated measures in PowerBI.
- Advanced skills in writing SQL queries.
- Experience in digital / web analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is desirable.
- Experience in R, Python or other statistical tools is desirable.
What you need to do now
- Work from home policy.
- Attractive remuneration package and development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in the data space, please contact Joshua Tang at 60327868600 or email to email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. #1220227