Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
With over 600 employees operating from 12 offices in Asia across 16 specialisms, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
Hays Talent Solutions are a pioneer in workforce solutions and the International Sourcing Centre (ISC) is the engine that drives our Sourcing, Compliance and Candidate Care activity across the region.
Our goal is Helping Organisations Thrive, and to achieve this we are investing in a new and exciting Business Development Manager role to ensure our clients have unrivaled access to top talent and unique market insights to build their evolving workforce and to continue the growth of our Sourcing Function in both volume and professional recruitment.
Your new role
As the Regional Business Development Manager, you will be reporting to the Sales Director. Your responsibilities are to :
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop and manage sales plans and business objectives
- Identify target clients/ key accounts
- Act as account manager/main point of contact for key account clients
- Initiate business networking through professional bodies, industry groups, client and candidate referrals to build both personal and corporate profile
- Identify business leads and new business opportunities
- Develop tenders for preferred supplier business and participate in the presentation of service/client agreements
- Arrange client events as part of the overall sales plan
- Ascertain competitor information and action, or forward onto management
What you'll get in return
- Experienced in solution sales, complex sales, or outsourcing sales
- Experience in securing MSP/RPO accounts is an added advantage
- Experience in regional business development
- Develops positive working relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Able to work to targets in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Able to manage self and time effectively demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Able to think on feet and a passion for innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - assertive, credible and confident
- Proactive sales planning, lead generation and business development ability
We work in a rapidly evolving industry; people who join our team are encouraged to participate in continuous improvement, innovation and change management projects. Investments in your training, development and technology to enable you to work more efficiently and build impactful relationships with your clients and internal stakeholders. You will be surrounded by like-minded people, who will help you develop your skills and career through on-going training, coaching and support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or reach out to Itianne Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people. #1216437