Your new company
You will be working for a worldwide organization aims to improve the safety, quality and cost-effectiveness of healthcare systems and settings. The company provides guidance on clinical, operational & strategic decisions to all healthcare leaders.
Your new role
In this job you’ll are required to identify new clients for business growth, develop & implement initiatives and strategies designed to successfully provide value to clients. You are also responsible to build and maintain long term client relationships. On top of that, you will need to keep track on the trends and development of healthcare industry to actively identify business opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Healthcare Management / Biomedical Engineering / Health Sciences or related fields
- Min 5-8 years of experience in healthcare industry in business development, product specialist, consulting, training
- A good team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Able to travel frequently within Asia Pacific region
In return, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Promising career with the international organization
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.