Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable pharmaceutical company who is looking for a Branch Manager cum Pharmacist to be based in their Kuching branch office. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competition.
Your new role
You’ll be responsible with assisting the branch (office) operations to oversee the effective management of the warehouse, distribution and logistics activities to achieve the highest rate of return on assets under his/her control and consistent with the policies and procedures of the company. He/she will also be responsible to manage the preparation and packaging of dangerous drugs. He/She will need to provide drugs and other medicinal information and advice.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree Pharmacy and must be a Licensed Pharmacist in Malaysia.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably branch manager/ retail pharmacist in hospital/ Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently, remotely and have strong communication skill
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge in pharmacy wholesale, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in Malaysia
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Chance to represent world renown brands experiencing exponential growth during this time
- Competitive benefits eg. attractive performance bonuses and fixed allowances
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in _______ Contact Christine Choo at Hays on +603-76118605 or email Christine.Choo@hays.com.my. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diversity background to apply.