Your new role
You would be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Penetrating into new markets and businesses.
- Materialise and expand current projects (big data, "invisible customers challenge"), (smart parking and license plate recognition)
- Tech branding, e.g. featuring our products in the Google Website, create an AI web portal/recruitment platform/outreach.
- Big data: Support Data Engineer in materialising verticals on top of the big data platform "Fjord" e.g. set up business process of connecting the BU's databases with Fjord, analytics dashboards, Fjord web portal, new AI products leveraging on Fjord.
- Recruitment and on-boarding: assess new recruits and interns, automate lead generation and candidate follow up, automate on-boarding process e.g. training, best practices, setup process, debugging setups, documentation.
- Consultation and Business Development: create project proposals to clients, assist clients in outlining goals and aims and implementation details/timelines, project management and follow through with clients.
You would need to have:
What you'll get in return
- At least 3 years experience in Big Data
- Have a degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Driven and highly motivated
- Good knowledge in analytics and data
You would be offered a salary of RM 8,000 to RM 9,000 depending on your experience. You would also be given an opportunity to join a large organisation and to bring your career up to new heights.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Nicholas at Nicholas.Ng@Hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on your career.