Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the OEM turbomachinery industry who is looking for a Bids and Project Engineer within their Service Department. This organisation is a regional OEM sales hub for rotating equipment in the South East Asia countries – Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you’ll be trusted with supporting the head of service regional growth strategies. You’ll be required to support and assist the team to achieve company targets by creating and organizing quotations, coordinating bids and identifying technical and commercial solutions among other responsibilities. You’ll also have the opportunity to mentor and provide guidance to other members of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally, you will have 5 to 7 years of working experience within the oil and gas industry, and also have strong technical know-how with gas compressors and steam turbines.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciple
- Advance knowledge of Project Management methods and Sales experience within an international environment is an added asset.
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with :
What you need to do now
- A competitive compensation package
- A promising career with one of the local market leaders within the turbomachinery field
- The opportunity to build a strong team
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on the other opportunities in banking, please contact Elvin Wong at 0327868600 or email email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] . At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1218851