Your new company
This multinational, high-end financial services company is famous for its aspirational and exceptional financial services. Its office in Kuala Lumpur offers a world-class working environment with a focus on maintaining a diverse and inclusive work culture. Due to market growth, a permanent Balance Sheet Management Manager is needed to join the team in the Malaysian office.
Your new role
As a member of the Finance Team, your role is to liaise with and your onshore counterparts to compile analyses to further the balance sheet strategic agenda, capital/liquidity optimization initiatives, and asset liability management. You will also be working closely with stakeholders to review balance sheets, guidelines, and other ad hoc initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- ACCA qualified or equivalent is highly desired
- Relevant years of working experience in financial services and banking.
- Data interpretation, and finance analysis skills are a huge benefit.
- Good communication skills
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Taking a significant role in your finance team as main support
- A diverse and flexible workplace that values good performance more than turning a profit at any cost.
- Opportunities to work as part of a team for a leading international bank
- Chance to work with senior manager and develop long term career advancement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Esther Lian on +603 27868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.