Your new company
You'll be working for a reputable market leader within the Banking industry who is looking for an AVP of Regulatory Reporting to be based in Kuala Lumpur. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to hunt more deals over its competitors.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will mainly be responsible for local regulatory reporting within the entity in scope. You'll be working closely with the relevant stakeholders and regulators to provide accurate submission of financial reports as well as ensure adherence to all requirements and ensuring compliance with the regulatory guidelines and accounting standards.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- Relevant experience in Regulatory Reporting within Banking industry
- Possess a solid knowledge on the submission to Bank Negara Malaysia as well as fully competent with the accounting standards
- ACCA qualified or equivalent is highly desired
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the Banking industry
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Esther Lian on +603 27868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1216004