An AVP, Professional Indemnity position with a global broking firm based in Kuala Lumpur
YOUR NEW COMPANY
This organisation is a global leading broking firm and famous for its professional services. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, a permanent AVP, Professional Indemnity is needed to join the team in the Kuala Lumpur office.
YOUR NEW ROLE
You will be responsible for developing and growing the Professional Indemnity portfolio by working closely with sales team and cluster head in creating value to initiate client conversations and client acquisition strategies. You will be trusted to contribute and lead client service, claims management & advocacy on existing clientele and new client acquisition objectives. Providing risk advisory and consultancy to existing clients and prospects/new clients relating to healthcare risk solutions predominantly in Medical Malpractice risk solution will be a constant in this position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- At least 5 years of experience in Insurance industry within Financial Lines/Professional Indemnity/Medical Malpractice/Cyber Risk/Liability background
- Possess experience in coaching and developing a small team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Expanding your work scope and experience in Financial Lines & Liability specialty to drive the business
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in Malaysia
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Insurance, please contact Jean Cheng at Hays on +603 7611 8600 or email Jean.Cheng@hays.com.my
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jean Cheng, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur