Your new company
A leading global financial technology solutions and payments provider, this position will be a regional role.
Your new role
- The primary accountability of the pre-sales consultant is to support sales efforts that includes bid management, RFP responses, preparing technical proposal, solution documents, diagrams, product presentations, coordination for pricing proposal etc.
- You will act as lead contact between prospects for understanding business requirements, conducts workshops, analyze requirements, define functional requirements etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Identifies and presents appropriate solutions
- Assist sales team to technically qualify prospect
- Keep track of industry trends and market direction to support sales efforts
- In-depth knowledge of Payments, Switching, Solutioning and Outsourcing
- This includes but not limited to ATM switch, Device Management, Card Management, Card associations, transaction switching, back-office processing, EMV, Fraud Management, Payment Gateway, 3 D Secure, POS driving, Merchant Management, Real time payment, etc.
- Understanding of emerging trends such as NFC, QR, Biometric, usage of handheld devices in payments
What you need to do now
- Experience with bid management, RFP responses
- Team Player
- Ability to work with aggressive timelines
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1208797