Your new company
You will be joining a highly reputable company that is one of the top global manufacturers within their industry. They have been rapidly growing and expanding their workforce to meet the manufacturing demand. To support their operations, an Automation Manager is needed.
Your new role
Your new job responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Project management for automation or process improvement projects covering the engineering department.
- Driving process improvement through automation projects to ensure productivity improvement and prevent quality excursion.
- Identifying automation opportunity and drive cross functional team for project implementation.
- Responsible for establishing more robust error-free projects
What you need to do now
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Overall Semiconductor process flow knowledge.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Experience in equipment or process engineering is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of RFID, AMR, Strip mapping, SECS/GEM, PCS, RMS, MMS.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing process improvement projects or automation projects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Alisha.Asohan@hays.com.my now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.