Your new company
An internationally renowned accountancy regulatory body is looking for an Audit Investigative Manager.
Your new role
You will be assisting the Investigation Committee in investigating complaints against institute members which involves – reviewing audit papers along with evaluating compliance with accounting and auditing standards. Good stakeholder and collaboration skills will be vital.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous relevant experience within professional practice and a Bachelor’s degree in related field and be professionally qualified
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Proficiency in auditing and accounting standards
- Motivated and results driven
What you’ll get in return
- Work-life balance and flextime – minimal to zero overtime
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Long-term career opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.