Your new company
An internationally renowned accountancy regulatory body is looking for an Audit Compliance Review Manager.
Your new role
You will assist the Head of Department in implementing practice review programmes which is a regulatory function to determine if member firms have established suitable quality control policies. You will be auditing the external auditors to ensure that all processes are in compliance with regulations.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous relevant experience within professional practice and a Bachelor’s degree in related field and be professionally qualified
- Subject matter expertise in both international and local accounting and auditing standards (ISQC 1)
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to produce high quality results
What you’ll get in return
- Work-life balance and flextime – minimal to zero overtime
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Long-term career opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.