Your new company
An internationally renowned accountancy regulatory body is looking for an Audit Compliance Assistant Manager.
Your new role
You will be working under the Head of Financial Statements Review & CPE Compliance to offer technical expertise and drive the financial statements monitoring to ensure the quality of financial statements are compliant with statutory and other requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous relevant experience within professional practice and a Bachelor’s degree in related field and be professionally qualified
- Familiar with accounting standards, auditing standards and other statutory requirements in relation to financial reporting
- Resourceful and able to identify inconsistencies in financial statements and financial reporting
- Motivated and results driven
What you’ll get in return
- Work-life balance and flextime – minimal to zero overtime
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Long-term career opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.