Your new company
A world renown pharmaceutical company with key leading ethical brands in cardiovascular and metabolic portfolios.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will develop the product strategic planning, executing and monitoring all marketing and communications plans, programs and activities in support of the business to develop and strengthen market positioning and enhance profitability for the Company’s products and services in existing and new businesses.
- You will develop, plan and implement marketing communication strategy using various communications tools and techniques consistent with the brand/product strategy.
- You will achieve sales budget and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources, including achievement of targeted market share.
What you'll get in return
- 2-3 years of experience in Product Executive or Associate Product Manager in pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably experience in ethical portfolio marketing
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Accelerated career progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221522