Your new company
Join a world class organisation and pave the way in building brands for healthcare.
Your new role
- You will effectively execute and implement cost effective sales promotion and marketing / advertisement campaigns as agreed with the sales team/GM as per regulatory guidelines while sustaining the brand positioning in the marketplace.
- You will develop effective communication tools (model detailing guidelines for the sales team for effective brand positioning), Detailing Aids, Leave behind, Training manuals/PowerPoint Presentations for Training & Development for market intermediaries, trade partners - Pharmacy and Clinic staff, End Consumers, Institutions & Company sales team.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be undertaking customer behavior / market research from time to time, work towards building satisfied end consumer base offering “value proposition” and overall growth of company market share through build-up of satisfied end consumer base for the subject brands .
- You will execute and pursue relationships with – Pharmacies, Doctors and Hospitals by building prescription support for the company brands and maintaining long terms customer relationship.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 3 – 5 years in Marketing in pharmaceutical industry.
- Good network with key doctors and other HCPs.
- Go-getter attitude
- Grit and perseverance to succeed
- Highly competitive package and benefits Eg. performance bonus and fixed allowances
- The chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development
- Great exposure to innovative and established products
- Fast tracked career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.