Risk Compliance Officer
Your new company
Are you excited to be part of Malaysia’s leading financial-technology company based in Kuala Lumpur as a Risk Compliance Officer?
Your new role:
Your new challenges include the following (but not limited to) details as below:
- Act as the liaison between respective Division, Risk and Fraud Management Department (RFMD), Compliance and Governance Department (CGD), and Internal Audit (IA) to maintain adequate and effective first line of defence for risk and compliance programs.
- Experienced in fraud management & investigation. You will oversee the fraud management and investigation team as well.
- Ensure effective execution of Operational Risk Management Framework in a robust and disciplined manner to achieve sound risk management practices through the following tools but not limited to - Loss Event Data (LED), Control Issues Management (CIM), Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA).
- Proactively identify areas with ineffective controls and work with the relevant stakeholders to enhance overall control environment to mitigate compliance risks through the following Compliance Framework.
- Conduct gap analysis to identify business risk and control assessments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Ensure efficient and effective compliance practices are adhered to the required standards and processes.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Qualification in the relevant discipline such as Banking, Accounting, Finance
- 8 to 10 years work experience with relevant experience of a risk/audit/compliance/fraud investigation related roles and of working within the relevant business/function preferred
- Excellent communication skills both, verbal and written
- An understanding of risk drivers and ability to articulate risk to non-risk personnel.
- In depth knowledge of risk related to Sales, Business Development, Commercial related functions
- Able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated managerial, leadership and facilitation skills. Strong interpersonal skills with good stakeholder management
- Multitasking, meticulous attention to detail, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on e-money business operations, finance and IT (where relevant)
- Good presentational skills
What you’ll get in return:
- Attractive salary package based on current market value
- Excellent benefits according to your performance
- Continuous training for career development
What you need to do now:
If you think you are the right person to fit in the role, kindly email me your CV at Syafikah.Roslan@hays.com.my or reach me at +60327868600 for a confidential discussion about your future role. #1229763