Your new company
A reputable financial services is seeking for a Head of IT Project Management that is based in Kuala Lumpur due to the need for extra force and skilful experts on the initiatives that the bank have within their project pipeline which will mainly focus on Business & Digital Transformation Projects.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing projects that is related to the domain of Technology within the bank. Part of your key responsibilities would also include managing and leading a team of world class teammates for project delivery.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Preferably individuals with experience in Business/ Digital Transformation Projects.
- Working or project experience within banking and financial services industry.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in banking, business operations, management or project leadership
- More than 5 years project/program management experience
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines; flexible and adaptable to a dynamic working environment for program delivery
Attractive benefits or remuneration accompanied with well-crafted career pathway for all candidates with world class communication, analytical and interpersonal skills that strives to perform among a team of world class teammates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at 0327868600. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Finance Technology industry, please contact Xander Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.