Your new company
This leading asset management company is looking for an Associate Director for Finance Operations to join their team. Being one of the well-known asset management firms across the country, they continue to grow and expand their vision to lead if not maintain their established presence in the market.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be in charge of all fund operations within the entity in scope. You will be given the opportunity to lead and work with strong members of the finance team, as well as be exposed to the framework of asset management and funds.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you'll possess
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 10 years of recent relevant experience in fund operations within Asset Management
- Possess strong knowledge in how fund operations work, especially subscription/redemption, creation/cancellation, etc.
- Strong numerical skills managing calculations
- Ability to meet deadlines and generate good team and client relationships
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call Isabel Ong on +603 27868600 or email Isabel.Ong@hays.com.my now with your most updated CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion. #1220022