Your new company
My client is one of the big 4 company that involves with global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. They are currently going through massive expansion and looking for Associate - Cloud Solutions to expand their team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Rapidly architect, design, prototype, implement and optimize cloud architectures, platforms and applications to tackle the needs for a variety of Fortune 1000 corporations and other major organizations; develop cloud platforms and applications using infrastructure as code methodologies to solve real world problems ensuring quality and compliance following best practices in the industry
- Research, experiment and utilize leading cloud methodologies and new tools for increased productivity, security, reliability and performance; provide proficient documentation and operating guidance for users of all levels
- Progress tools and services useful in cloud /DevOps environments such as performance monitoring, security monitoring, deployment/configuration, continuous integration/build servers and cloud resource creation scripts
What you'll get in return
- Min 1-2 years of recent DevOps/systems administrator or equivalent distributed systems development experience; preferably in cloud hosted environment
- Knowledge of solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or Red Hat OpenShift, any certification is a plus
- Proficiency in scripting programming languages – Python, JSON, Ruby, C#, PowerShell, YAML
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package and development opportunities.
- Opportunities to develop skills across multiple disciplines
- Involvement in multiple new and exciting projects
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1232443