Your new company
This MNC industrial chemical manufacturer is well established across. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged. Our client is currently looking for an Assistant Sales Manager to join their team covering their plastic division.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Senior Manager, your primary responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop new sales strategies for the business within your region.
- Manage client’s expectations while developing new businesses.
- Undertake any current or new contract agreements with key clients and ensure all agreements are delivered.
- Communicate with various teams within the business to identify new opportunities through contract negotiation or awards.
What you'll get in return
- A Degree in Chemical Engineering / Industrial Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in sales engineering plastics.
- Previous experience in key account management.
- Strong communication and business acumen.
- Polymer sales background.
- Willing to travel.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with :
What you need to do now
- Excellent salary package with great benefits.
- An opportunity with one of the most attractive employers in the business.
- A challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in Asia.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Waris Rahimi at +603 7611 8648. Alternatively, you can drop an email at Waris.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223611