Your new company
You will be joining an established and market-leading medical device company in the healthcare industry. You will be joining a dynamic and diverse team of professionals with extensive exposure across the business. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange.
Your new role
In this job you will be responsible for the sales and market share development of the Coronary business in Central region. You will also be required to integrate & coordinate all sales and marketing activities for your portfolio. On top of that, you will be working closely with Business Unit Managers and other sales team members to achieve and execute sales strategies.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- Strong network with cardiologists
- Commitment to be on standby & scrub in even after working hours, as and when required to be in surgical procedure
- Assist cardiologists and medical staffs in the Cardiac Cath lab for effective product application
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Science, Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Min 3 years’ relevant sales experience, in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
In return, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Growing company with extensive industry exposure
- Career progression in a reputable business
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214336