Looking for an experienced +100%EM Life & Medical Underwriter!
YOUR NEW COMPANY
You will be working for a reputable direct Life Insurance market-leader who is looking for an Assistant Manager, Life/Medical Underwriting to be based in Kuala Lumpur. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
YOUR NEW ROLE
You will be responsible to underwrite Life Insurance products by assessing risks according to company guidelines and regulations. With that, you will have the opportunity to acquire a thorough knowledge in underwriting in terms of their functionalities, technicalities, operational processes and underwriting exposure. You will also have the opportunity to involve in process and system improvement projects in this position. Seek to improve individual quality scores with time (TAT), productivity target and accuracy level will be a constant in this position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 6 years of experience in Life and Medical Underwriting
- Project involvement experiences will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to maintain a commercial approach to every aspect of your role and lead from the front
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Expanding your work scope and experience in Insurance within Life Medical Underwriting to drive the business
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Insurance, please contact Jean Cheng at Hays on +60 3 2786 8600 or email Jean.Cheng@hays.com.my
Looking for your next role? Unsure of what the next step in your career journey looks like? As specialist recruiters who put the customer first, we use our knowledge across professions to help place candidates in jobs that fulfil their ambitions. Our recognition of transferrable skills makes us the catalyst at pointing you in the right direction and supporting your professional growth. Because at Hays, we’re Working for your tomorrow. #1236169
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jean Cheng, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur