Your new company
Where else could you get an excellent exposure to Actuarial Pricing role other than with an internationally established Conventional Life insurer. With an excellent presence in the region, and a mission as well as vision to remain in the forefront of the industry, it is seeking to enhance their team of Pricing Actuaries with a team of talents that could drive the function further forward.
Your new role
The deliverable in pricing does not differ much across companies; but, the processes, and the scope of coverage will. Hence in this role, while doing the day-to-day, you will be able to learn the Pricing processes of a leading insurer, from the complexity of their models, to the attention to detail to ensure maximum profit, it will be an eye opening opportunity, one where it will further enhance the value of your profile for future career movement.
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 3 years of actuarial working experience in Actuarial Pricing function
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics with Statistics, with good progress in Actuarial Examinations
- Results driven and able to execute tasks and deliver projects in a timely manner
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive package and performance-based bonus structure with a consistent career development
- Excellent career support and constant training to maximize your performance
- Challenging and fulfilling career in the insurance industry
- Be part of an ever growing, ever advancing Life Insurer
What you’ll OUGHT to do now
If this role has your interest, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you are looking for other positions in the insurance sector or would like to have a confidential discussion on your career, please contact Nigel at +60327868600 or email it to email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.