Your new company
The client is an international bank based in Bukit Jalil and is amongst one of the most internationally recognised brands in the world. The company is looking to hire an Assistant Manager, Securities Services to join its global, dynamic business.
Your new role
You will be required to receive and process all purchases/sell/switch/transfer trades and settle daily with the appropriate outside custodians, as well as prepare and wire transfers for all trade settlements, meeting very strict time deadlines, and ensure all Asset Transfer events, are captured, and validated. On a daily basis you will need to ensure that all Asset Transfer events across all markets and asset types (Equities, Fixed income and Mutual funds) are correctly processed, reviewed and reconciled as necessary in accordance with procedures and deadlines. Moreover, you will be responsible for monitoring the Asset Transfer cases throughout the business day and, in conjunction with team members, effectively manage processing volumes over accuracy & timeliness as well as investigate reconciliation discrepancies on a daily basis ensuring all discrepancies are resolved and cleared at the earliest opportunity.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be able to demonstrate relevant previous experience within a shared service environment as well as:
- A good understanding of Financial Markets with a minimum of 5 to 6 years’ experience in Custody environment//wealth management operations process
- Understanding of the trade lifecycle of the securities trade process
- Experience within Asset Transfer environment would be an advantage but is not essential for this role as training will be provided
- Possess a good understanding of the risks inherent in the Asset Transfer environment and demonstrate good discipline around control and escalation
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and expertise, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Shamita Rajah at Hays on +60327868682 for a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Securities Services/Banking Operations.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1239869