Your new company
This locally owned construction and property company is well established across Malaysia. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a role has been created for a Assistant Manager position.
Your new role
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, you will be responsible for financing planning and analysis. This is an all-round position with a focus on planning, forecasting and budgeting. You will be working within a team of 15 people.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Fully competent with budgeting, planning, analysis
- Meticulous and very organised to meet strict deadlines
- Able to enjoy working in a face paced environment
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English and Chinese
What you'll get in return
- Excellent opportunity with one of the most attractive employers in the business
- Exposure in diverse Asia markets
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1238019