Your new company
This well-established financial services company prides itself on being a pillar of excellence within the industry. Our client offers an innovative and supportive working environment where career progression and development are highly encouraged. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, they are looking to fill a permanent role in their KL office, specifically an Assistant Finance Manager.
Your new role
As an Assistant Finance Manager in this company, you will responsible for all financial activities including full sets of accounts, financial reporting and perform month end close processes in the company.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you'll possess:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Professional Qualification – ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, MICPA etc.
- Mandarin and Cantonese speakers are preferred
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Great career progression and opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
- Excellent career support and leadership training will be provided to maximise your performance.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226278