A C&B Executive position within the automotive industry.
Assistant Manager, Compensation & Benefits
A crucial chance for you to grab the opportunity to climb the career ladder with a window into management within the Compensation & Benefits specialism.
Your new company
With multiple offices all over Asia Pacific, this company has successfully created an established company with their expertise within various industries and quick-witted business planning. This company’s story began in 1900’s in the automotive industry which then quickly expanded into manufacturing and ultimately engineering over the years. Ever since then, they are recognised to be one of the globe’s top businesses and is still going on strong to date.
Your new role
With great power, comes great responsibilities where you will be,
• Monitoring the salary administration and staff movement in the organization to ensure internal equity and demographic balance
• Monitoring the administration and maintenance of HR related employee information in company database
• Providing administration and maintenance of HR related employee information in company database
• Implementing employee’s benefits as well as policy, procedures administration and monitoring compensation & benefits
• Oversee administration of employee benefits and rewards schemes.
• Provide information for Towers Watson, Insurance and Group Secretarial
• Oversee the administration of Expatriate management
• Lead, coach and develop team members capabilities to meet the Company goals and objectives
• Key reference point for company HR policies and HRMS
• Monitoring the Kaizen improvement activities for Compensation & Benefits Section
What you’ll need to succeed
All that you need to qualify for the role are,
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience within the Human Resources industry, specifically within the Compensation & Benefits specialism.
• Expertise in designing or planning policies as well as top-notch implementation skills within the Compensation & Benefits specialism.
• Has great people, communication, and interpersonal skills.
What you’ll need to do know
For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in engineering, please contact Qiu Ting, Wong at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1223317
Talk to a consultant
Talk to QiuTing Wong, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur