Your new company
Our client is a notable company in the healthcare industry and they are looking for an Assistant Manager, Company Secretary to join their organisation.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist the Head of Department in managing all aspects of daily operations of the secretarial function relating to the Companies Act and other relevant compliance.
- Preparing resolutions, notice, agenda of meetings, attending Board meetings, drafting meetings, etc.
- Advising the management and Board on matters pertaining to statutory requirements.
What you'll get in return
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- ICSA and MAISCA membership is required.
- Well versed in Bursa requirements and Public Listed Companies experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
You will be joining an organisation that prioritises your career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. You can also call us now at 27868600 and ask for "Sasha" or email Sasha.Cherry@hays.com.my .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1218926