Assistant Manager, Life Medical Claims with a market leader life insurance company based in Malaysia
YOUR NEW COMPANY
This organisation is a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region and is famous for its exceptional life insurance premiums. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, a hands-on Assistant Manager, Life Medical Claims is needed to join the team in the Malaysia office.
YOUR NEW ROLE
In this job, you will be trusted to manage a team of claims assessors to process all Hong Kong medical claims within the required benchmarks, ensuring productivity, TAT and Quality SLA are consistently met. You will also be responsible to conduct training for the team on the department’s claims processing rules and products knowledge. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to involve in process improvement initiatives to improve productivity and quality of claims delivery. Reviewing and approving the claims within own claims approval authority will be a constant in this position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- More than 5 years of experience in Life/Medical Claims background.
- High proficiency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
- An eye for detail and possessing excellent communication skills
- The ability to maintain a commercial approach to every aspect of your role and lead from the front
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Expanding your work scope and experience in Insurance within Life Medical Claims to drive the business
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Insurance, please contact Jean Cheng at Hays on +60 3 2786 8600 or email Jean.Cheng@hays.com.my
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jean Cheng, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur