The Company & The Team
If you are looking for a local General Insurer that has well-established guidelines, and a team that is highly productive, and provides the opportunity to work with experienced senior actuaries, this is the place to be. With further growth in mind, this GI provider is focused on bringing in great Actuarial talents that could drive and help improve their Actuarial Capital Management processes, while providing the platform for continuous growth and exposure.
Keen to further develop in a your knowledge and skills in Capital Management BAU (Actuarial Valuation)? Well, this opportunity will be excellent for you. In this team, you will be mainly focussed on the BAU of Actuarial Valuation, covering stress testing, RBC reports etc. With their well-established local presence, and the future business expansion, do look forward to more projects, hence countless exposures and steep yet exciting learning curves!
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years of actuarial working experience within the Actuarial Valuation function in General Insurance
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics with Statistics, with good progress in Actuarial Examinations
- Results driven and outcome focus
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you’ll get
- A competitive package and performance-based bonus structure with a consistent career development
- Excellent career support and constant training to maximize your performance
- Challenging and fulfilling career in the insurance industry
- Guarantees a great learning experience, with all managers within the team having more than 10 years of experience, and a team with a rather flat structure
- Stable platform to enhance your exposure and actuarial knowledge
What you’ll OUGHT to do
If this role has your interest, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you are looking for other positions in the insurance sector or would like to have a confidential discussion on your career, please contact Nigel at +60327868600 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1213890