Your new company
You’ll be working with a market-leader within the Audit industry who is looking for a Assistant Manager for their Financial Management to be based in their PJ office. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
As a passionate and adept individual, your primary responsibility is to work together in a small established team in providing excellent servicing to corporate stakeholders, you will also contribute to improving the operation’s productivity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within finance function transformation projects and governance control frameworks covering finance process improvement and re-engineering through lean six sigma methodology within a Assistant Manager capacity.
- Experienced in complex accounting change programme including new MFRS and GAAP conversions.
- Strong communicator with interpersonal skills to build robust and lasting relationship with client and colleagues.
- Project management experience including development of project plans, provide project advisory to the project stakeholders and key sponsors and perform quality assurance on project deliverables, with a proven track record in delivering quality.
- Excellent understanding of leading practices on financial management, process and trends.
- Robust understanding of issues and challenges faced by finance functions including those presented by the changing regulatory environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting and/or finance from an accredited college/university; professional qualification such as CPA/ACCA etc. Would be an added advantage.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary package.
- Leverageable exposure in a well-known market leader.
- Expanding your scope and experience within the Audit industry to drive the business forward.
- Involvement of projects within in a fast-growing global industry.
- Help to transform the strategy and future of a well-established brand.
What you need to do now
Hit "Apply" on the job link Alternatively if this role isn't for you may reach out to me via my official phone number of +603-7611 8600 or email me via Aaron.Weller@hays.com.my for quick discussion on your career options. #1225895