Your new company
One of the largest homegrown conglomerate company is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to be based in KL.
Your new role
As the Assistant Finance Manager, you will be parked under the Finance - Admin and General team. You will be responsible to ensure the completeness and accuracy of accounting record for the company and subsidiaries. You will also need to monitor and analyse monthly financial performance for business units, as well as ad hoc projects from time to time upon business needs.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess:
What you'll get in return
- Accounting Professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/MIA)
- Audit experience (preferably big10)
- Proven experience in stakeholder management
- Eloquent in English (verbal and written)
To celebrate your hard-work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- guaranteed career progression
- excellent remuneration package
- job security
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223613